We take advice on support needed for children with disabilities and work with experts to ensure they have the support necessary to fully include them in the life of the school.
The action plan ensures that:
- The school draws on the expertise of external agencies to provide specialist advice and support.
- The SENCO has an overview of the needs of disabled pupils.
- There are high expectations.
- There is appropriate deployment and training of all staff.
- Successful practice is shared within the school.
- The school works with other schools in the local area.
- Disabled pupils have access to extra-curricular activities.
- It is inclusive of all adults, visiting and woking in our school.