The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is always on the lookout for ambitious, enthusiastic and committed people to join our growing team of talented teaching and support staff.
If you would like to make a difference to the life of and education of a child and have a career that is rewarding and challenging then we want to hear from you.
Current job opportunities within The DLPT family of academies are listed below.
Vacancies are displayed below and are also advertised on the EPM website and/or the Teach in Cambs site (where stated).
For further information and to apply please visit the DLPT website: www.diamondlearningtrust.com
Thomas Eaton, part of The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that canvassing any member of staff, or member of the Governing Body, directly or indirectly, is prohibited and will be considered a disqualification. Offers of employment will be conditional pending confirmation of DBS Clearance, medical clearance, two satisfactory references, qualifications and the right to work in the UK.
The Governing Body will ensure that people are treated solely on the basis of their abilities and potential, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, age, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background, or any other inappropriate distinction.
- TA Advert Final.pdf
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 Job Description Apr 15.pdf
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 Person Specification Apr 15.pdf
- Teachers Application Form (PDF VERSION)
- Teachers Application Form (WORD VERSION)
- Non Teaching Staff Application form (WORD VERSION)
- Non Teaching Staff Application form (PDF VERSION)
- Trust Privacy Notice Job Applicants Jan 2019
- DLPT Safer Recruitment Policy
- DLPT Inspirational Teachers - School Direct Flyer 2020/2021
- Becoming a Teacher - The Diamond Teaching School Alliance
- Teach in Cambs
We are always looking for talented and committed members of staff. If you don't see a specific role advertised but you would like to join us, please feel free to submit a speculative application form outlining your skills and experience and how you would help us further raise standards at our academies.
Please send speculative application forms to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com