We have a new MIS for our school. It is called Arbor. This replaces SIMS.
Here is a useful guide for you to refer to (https://support.arbor-education.com/hc/en-us/articles/212097029-Using-Parent-Portal-A-Parent-s-Guide) but please feel free to pop into the school office if you need assistance.
There is lots of functionality on Arbor that we will be using in the future (eg behaviour/assessments/on line payments for dinners/trips etc) but for now you will only see certain areas but you will be notified as and when functionality becomes available.
- For your first time login you will need to do this from a computer not your phone. This is because of various popups where you will need to confirm certain details about you child(ren) (eg DOB).
- If you have more than one child you will need to click in where you see your first child's name listed and then this will give you a drop down menu to select other children.
- Please ensure that you save the email contact from this email so subsequent emails don;t go into your spam/junk folders.
- Once you have successfully confirmed your child's details etc from a computer you will then be able to access the link from your smartphone etc.
- Arbor doesn't currently have an App but this is something they're looking at.
The next email you receive will be your login details.
The new Arbor app lets you register your child for a club or trip (please note this functionality will be live from September), book parents evening slots, manage payments, check in on your child’s attendance, behaviour and progress, and read In-app messages - all on the go!
The Arbor App is designed to work alongside the Parent Portal.
Please see below for the app guide and the parent/carer guide.